The lease-leaseback project delivery method provides a foundation for successful construction from beginning to end.
We approach all projects as a member of a collaborative team. We believe our responsibility is to provide the following team services.
- Detailed plan analysis to provide input on cost effective construction.
- Partnering assistance in solving design and constructibility issues.
- Detailed cost estimates with full disclosure of all information used to establish costs.
- Skilled project supervision during construction which results in a smooth construction workflow, quality workmanship, a safe working environment and cost effective building.
- Coordination with city and county agencies in obtaining local permits, including encroachment, utility connections and SWPPP.
- Coordinate with owner vendors and personnel, such as; (1) Citizen’s Oversight Committee, (2) Partnering Meetings, (3) District Staff, (4) Project Management, and (5) Relocatable Contractor.
- Timely project closeout and friendly post construction follow-up.
Acme helped the District with strategic process of changing design, materials and contractors to take advantage of the changing construction environment. In short they behaved in a very intelligent manner with a very high standard of ethics and integrity.
Ronald G Holcombe, Pacific Program Management
Over the last couple of years, we were able to collaborate with Acme on the Excelsior Middle School project in Byron under a lease-leaseback contract. The difficulties of shrinking bond funds and lost state dollars provided a series of unique challenges to deliver a project with a shrinking and changing budget. Through it all, we were able to work with Acme to accomplish the District’s goals. I am convinced that no other contractor could have accomplished what Acme did.
Gary J Gery, AAI, DLR Group
Acme Construction is a very pro-active player, contractor, who works with both the Architect and District during construction, including resolving construction issues in order to construct the best facilities possible. Acme Construction is very knowledgeable in all aspects of construction and has very qualified personnel to complete project within the period available.
Gary N Mallory, Architect FF&J Architects